21 November 2007

THE A'LEVELS ARE OVER
OMG
FINALLY!!
mann its finally all OVER!i can now relax and renew..which is of course why i can finally update my blog..haha..overall the papers were so-so..of course there were some tough papers..my aim is to get AAABCD but i tink i can only get AABCDD..oh well im juz leaving it to fate and the Cambridge examiners..
can u believe it: right after the last paper (physics P1) ameerul and i went to play tennis..in fact it was really a CCA day..theres tennis, street soccer, basketball and floorball!haha..after the game sam, kess and i went citylink mall and later met up wif the rest at marina sq seoul garden..it was really fun mann..this is the 2nd time 0612H has had a class outing at marina sq seoul garden..oh btw fadhli owes me sumthing mann..he used my student pass as proof of being a student..as for me thnk god im wearing ij sch U..haha
anw after that i had to go down to NDC for my dental appt.this time my braces is red in colour!wooohoo hotdaymn..haha
n yea ill b using it for prom..speaking of prom i tink i might gonna get a geeky look..it wun b too geeky cuz im gonna spike my hair...well guess ill realy spend the rest of the time i have b4 prom to shop, beef up n probbaly pamper myself..tanning anyone?haha

No comments: