17 March 2006

GCE 'O' Level results

i was quite disapointed when i got the results
when i see the first two i felt so useless n hopeless

English:C6
Combined Humanities:6
E. Maths:1
P. Bio:2
P. Chem:2
A. Maths:2
P. Phy:3
Malay:5

L1R5:19

haiz....
guess i cant go meridian. but well innova isnt bad at all. i didnt really feel sad cuz i wanted to stay in ijc. haha. but still!
haiz...
i cant believe my malay is better than my eng. at most i thot i cud get a 4 for english cuz i think my oral will pull me up. haiz.. guess not
and bio n phy shud switch grades. i dread bio n can do better in phy. unfortunately i got the reverse.
wasted amaths isnt one
w0rsE: i lack one distinction to get into distinction clUb!!

haiz...nvm..now i feel quite motivated to study(im just relaxing by blogging..haha)
its now me, studies and cca

No comments: