19 October 2006

SEVENTEEN OCTOBER i will remember

the day
the day i lost my cat
the day i lost my cat at the mosque
the day i lost my cat at the mosque thanks to somebody who misplaced/stole it

haiz...
u muz b wondering y i brought my cat 2 the mosque..to wear LAH!u need to wear footwear rite..i lost my puma slippers..i wasnt for one month before its gone now leh..no joke..its in the holy month of Ramadhan some more..i hope the person returns it cuz he MIGHT have thought i was his..oh well im juz beign optimistic here..no harm rite..

anyway 2dae, as in 18oct i had an exam wif SEAB..H1 mt paper..wasted i cudnt finish the paper..i wrote the compo wif no effort and only did less than quarter of the second paper..i had a bad headache..worse i had pw later..
NAH..dun sympathize me..its a mock exam that SEAB is conducting..we wun b getting back the results..SEAB juz wanna see our standard..i think they think its fun to do so..oH wEll..

oh gosh intensive MT n PW is gonna start soon..like this fri..but never-the-mind cuz its holiday for sat-sun-mon-tues! n then back 2 sch on weds...oh gosh..
HAPPY DEEPA-RAYA!

btw i got my baju kurung alrd..its this dark pink outfit that is pattern wif what seemed like rough surfaces..quite nice though..n got a new samping(so called malay skirt) that matches n contrast a little to the outfit..oklah not so bad...im thinking on whether 2 wear my kitty(puma) shoe onot..hmm..that'll b later..

No comments: