25 February 2008

oh yes pple im too bz to update my blog
well dats cuz

im a RELIEF TEACHER AT PASIR RIS SEC! woohoo!

yea yea gd pay!hehe...

im considering teacher as a career..so my choices are finalised to
- physiotherapy
- occupational therapy
- teaching (maths/PE)

my sis said i cud b a PE teacher and a DBoat coach for the sch..not a bad idea eh..ill truly enjoy myself..my mum's supportive of wtv choice i make tho i tink she's more inclined to teaching cuz of the marvellous pay

oh but CMON the pay is good only because the students can bring up ur blood pressure..relief teaching is bad enuf cuz they dont take u seriously..ive seen the low points..no names mention, i dun wanna end up in the newspaper or worse sub courts.

the thing abt teaching is dat u have homework n stuff...sch projects, grade monitoring n stuff whereas physio is limited to patient's progress n little or no homework!

too bad the starting pay for physio isnt good...for deree holders it'll only be $2K+ like wth lah...i dunno how long u wud need to climb the ladder to earn abt $2.8K+...and yea i tink i wud wanna earn dat much per month...is dat alot?hmmm well the more the merrier! =)

now: occu vs physio
its kinda tied...dun ask me to explain wads the diff...ill probably take 1h to think, then another hour to explain wad it is...

OH WELL ILL JUZ SIGN UP FOR PT AND OT, wait for 2years(NS) and see whether i wanna change my mind onot


ps:the kids at prss can b like paparazzis...go away let me breathe =) hehe

No comments: