01 May 2005

..::hydrogen::..

[ 2H2 + O2 -> 2H2O ]

Pure as water, I refreshingly started anew. I have promised myself not to go beserk again...
The hydrogen from cracking of dirty fossil fuel has now reacted with pure hydrogen. I hope this invigorating start of a new chapter would not switch lanes...

Mugging

>Did a small vocabulary book for both English and Malay. I think I'll create space for other subjects like my sciences and err..oh!...maths...
> Mebbe studying PBiology tonight

PRSS Speech Day (20th Anniversary)
> ROCKS!
> Performers get to eat fried rice (I took 2 packets...hehehe...)
> No guard belts...sobs...nvm Azlin...ain't ur fault...
> Mr Ang didn't smile?...sobs...
> Obviously Red Cross did the BEST performance! (although we did some mistakes)
> Stage set up was nice (2 plasma TV, flowers, HUGE white tents with fans etc...)
> Music by Chinese Orchestra and Choir during dinner time...(how cool can that be?...)
> Helped carried chairs n stuff when everything was over...(Mr Josh Tan was like so hyper...I bet when he went home, he's super dead tired
> Took pictures when everything was over with Farhan and Hakim (as though that was our last day in school...lolx!)

AMaths Tuition
> No AMaths tuition...Celine's sick...so continued helping at Speech Day

Chillin' out
> Went Macs with Farhan and Hakim and met up with other people like Irsyad, Razif, Ain, Diyana, Hanan and Nadia (we did lame things like taking video of Ziph doin some soccer thing at Macs, laughing at improperly made Speech Day performance video by Khai and some kid who FARTED loudly in the toilet


No comments: