21 May 2005

..::nitrogen::..

[N2 + 3H2 -> 2NH3]
Council Camp
Day One
>Ran a workshop for the juniors about traits of a leaders and good speaking skills
>Had to leave for EMaths tuition halfway
>Return to help run a game(Kidnap),eat maggie and MacDonalds
>Was pissed off when the paint they use to 'vandalise' the juniors spilt on the floor and caused a stain
>I helped them a bit lah~ to remove the paint
>I dun mind cleaning it all when the game ends, but this is PAINT...hello?
Day Two
>I only came for the Night Gala but not Amazing Race
>Found out that Lenard has the same pair of shoes as me(Nike Aquasocks)
>Smelled something bad going to happen to me
>Indeed true when i received my own clap
>Councillors, give me 1 Jazimin clap: *clap*aTTrAcTiV3~
>One casualty: Lips bled due to a skit gone 'wild'
>Had to leave early...Be back before 10.30

No comments: