09 May 2005

..::beryllium::..

[Be + Cl2 -> BeCl2]
World Red Cross Day
>Today is World Red Cross Day (WRCD)!
>Let me see..Red Cross is 142, 141 this year?
> Thanks Mr Jean Henri Dunant (Sir) for founding Red Cross
>Yeah and I have my madrasah exam (reciting of some surahs/holy 'sentences') and my friends told me that I have to be happy today...hahaha...

Teenage Pregnancy
>When I was walking home from tuition with Ameerul, I saw this pregnant lady from far holding the bottom of her 'pregnancy' dress
>As we walk closer, I saw her face. It was so familiar
>I then noticed that that girl was actually a school drop out from my school
>I gasp with buldging eyes. The phrase 'Teenage Pregnancy' printed out from my head
>It is sad how teenages can mess up their life just by making wrong decisions
>If she didn't had done such a thing, she would have taken her O'Levels this year
>God knows how well she fair for her N'Level, or whether she did it or not
>This ex-Red Cross cadet has changed

Dysfunctional Familes
>I walked a bit further and had to cross the road
>From far, I saw this mid 20year old half-naked guy at the void deck take a dust bin cover and hit it on a late 40 year old man
>I thought that guy must be crazy and made a loop around
>I had to see what happen
>I then saw the victim on the floor with another man
>Aftering ensuring the young man wasn't there anymore, I approached the victim
>Luckily his breathing and pulse was there and soon, he regaiend consciousness.
>He also survived with no injuries
>I learnt that the young man was his son, and the reason he hit him was that the old man had just quarrelled with his wife
>In my opinion, both parties are wrong. The old man shouldn't have quarrelled with his wife, especially when it's Mother's Day, and that young man shouldn't have injured his dad. He could have just confronted him. The old man said he wanted to report this matter to the police. By then, I made my way home, as I only wanted to make sure he is alright

No comments: