13 May 2005

..::boron::..

[semiconductor]
Direct School Admission (DSA) Exercise
>Thankfully, the Ministry of Education (MOE) has introduced a new admission exercise for students taking their O' Levels from this year onwards
>The new system allows talented students (mainly in sports, arts or leadership) to go to a Junior College that wants such talented people
>Either the secondary 4 mid-year results or both the sec 4 mid-year AND sec 3 end of year exams will be used to gauge their eligibility
>They will be going through interviews and in which will be notified of their eligibility
>After one round of 'straining' off students, there might be a second round of interview for other students

>My choices are limited as I will be using mainly my leadeship skills to enter the JC of my choices
>The JCs are: Temasek JC, Meridian JC and Saint Andrews JC
>I'll take Temasek JC as first choice then Meridian
>I REALLY hope I enter Temasek JC...
>Luckliy I have other skills to increase my chances of being in Temasek JC...hehehe...
....First Aid skills
....Swimming
....Err...anymore?

2 comments:

syad said...

brush your teeth!

~kims~

aqueous said...

haha...right..bursh my teeth...wait...y u type on comments?...its de tag lah~