04 May 2005

..::lithium::..

[Li2CO3 + 2HCl -> 2LiCl + CO2 +H2O]
Chemistry Practical (Before the war)
> I reached school and saw that there's nobody at the old foyer..Shocked and panicked
> They were already in the AVA lah...
- -gasp-! Ming Li forgot to bring her calculator!
> We had to be lcoked up in the AVA by Ms Ang while she look for a calculator...

Chemistry Practical (Aftermath)
> I got one ion wrong!
> It's suppose to be lead ion! But I wrote aluminium ion. Well...Its quite close mah...Both give the same result as when it is reacted with sodium hydroxide (NaOH) and aqueous ammonia (NH3)
> Then there's the potassium chromate lah and sumthin else...Dunno lah
> I don't think i'll fail for Chem prac mebbe 70% for just the practical?...hmm...

Tomorrow will be my Biology practical...I'll be studying for the whole of Biology anywayz...So much to study liao...21 Chapters!

No comments: